Today in the Sunday School November 7, 2021
DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME ENDS!
Today is the 24th Sunday after Pentecost and the liturgical color is green.
Christian Formation thrives on the volunteer support of our Board, teachers, assistants and nursery care workers. God loves you and has chosen you as his own special people. So be gentle, kind, humble, meek and patient. Colossians 3:12
The church nursery opens at 9:45 AM to care for children (infants through age 2) during the 10:00AM worship service. Nursery coordinators are on hand to greet parents and explain the procedure for checking in and picking up your child.
- Students, Teachers and Assistants meet in Shaw Chapel to worship and prepare for our Christmas Pageant December 12th.
- Preschool, K and grades 1&2 are continuing to learn about Joseph.
- Grades 3&4 are learning about their Bibles and stewardship.
- Grades 5&6 are learning about their Bibles and stewardship.
- MAD Make a Difference teens are receiving postcards of gratitude from our college kids for their Halloween Candy and learning about stewardship.
- Confirmation Luncheon with Mentors providing the lunch is November 7th. Mentors and Confirmands begin The Interview and Rev. Andy Armstrong is teaching on the Sacraments.
- Confirmation Projects are due to Pat Harris and Fred Daniels no later than November 11th for Confirmands desiring feedback.
- Confirmation Class November 21st is on Creator God taught by Rev. Andy Armstrong. Confirmands are to bring something they’ve made to class as well as their Project Proposals.
- Confirmation Class December 5 is a Mentor’s Lunch with Mentors providing lunch. The lesson is on the Birth of Jesus and is taught by Pat Harris.
FIRST CHURCH CHRISTMAS PAGEANT
SUNDAY, DECEMBER 12 DURING 10 AM WORSHIP SERVICE
Director: Steve Blunt
Musical Director: Rebecca Crivello
Costume Director: Karen Hayden