ALMOST HALF WAY THERE!
Highlights from the week.
May 25, 2022
Rev. Andy continues strong on his Tower to Tower Ride from Nashua, IA to Nashua NH. Check out all the places he has ridden through, and the people he met along the way. His most recent reported location is Sandusky, OH. Check out some highlights from this week!
- Passing through the State of Indiana, Andy spends an evening sleeping in Pavilion in Monroeville.
- Meet Warren, who is a parks rep in Monroeville. He let Rev. Andy into the facility!
- Finally meeting another cyclist, Michelle headed from Maine to Oregon!
- Welcome to Ohio, where Andy spots an interesting sign. Have you ever heard of Texas Ohio?
- Andy meets up with a cyclist band Clark from Napoleon, Ohio who pulled him through the headwinds. A very kind and helpful gesture that made the ride a bit more tolerable.
Check out his mileage this week!
- Saturday May 21, 74 Miles- Peru to Monroeville, Indiana
- Sunday, May 22, 48 Miles- Monroeville to Defiance, Ohio
- Monday, May 23 – Defiance to Bowling Green, OH
- Tuesday, May 24: 74 Miles- Bowling Green to Sandusky, Ohio
- Wednesday, May 25, 62 Miles – Sandusky to Cleveland Ohio
- Thursday, May 26, 72 Miles – Cleveland to Ashtabula/Austinburg, Ohio
Keep following along for more updates!